Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Outfit // Winter Return

 photo IMG_0546.jpg
Woah. It's been a long time! A lot has changed-my hair being one of them. After over two years of being platinum blonde I decided to switch to something that would be a little easier to maintain (and cheaper…). I went for more of an ombre-style blonde and I am really loving it. I think I'll probably keep it for quite some time.
 photo IMG_0555.jpg  photo IMG_0548.jpg  photo IMG_0552.jpg  
Some things never change. I still love black and white clothes with red lipstick. I've been really into being comfortable this winter-ha! It seems all I want to wear are leggings or jeans with a big, billowy top and boots. I don't care if it's seems slightly lazy, I dig it. :)
 photo IMG_0559.jpg  photo IMG_0563.jpg 
Here in the Baltimore area we have experiences quite a bit of snow. I'm probably in the minority around here when I say this but…I love snow. This has been such a great winter. Not to mention I love taking outfit photos in the snow. Something about the white snow, with the bare trees…it's a little magical. 
 photo IMG_0550.jpg  photo IMG_0544.jpg 
Anyway, I'm going to be sticking to this blogging thing for a while now. So tune in for more outfits and posts! Thank you for still following me! Also, bear with me. My blog looks like a hot mess right now. Updates to come soon :)
 photo IMG_0561.jpg 
Shirt // Urban Outfitters
Sweatshirt // Urban Outfitters
Jeans // Lucky Brand
Boots // Lucky Brand
Necklace // Ebay

1 comment:

  1. Whatsmore, one simply cannot use these tobacco cigarettes in public places. It is not possible to smoke in public arenas like restaurants, forum halls etc. Surprisingly, soon it will be a ban to smoke in cards, on the roads and even our houses Wholesale Cigarettes. Furthermore Marlboro Lights, only a smoker going astray will ever know the pain and fear of a hacking smoker cough, and the nasty mouth in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...