Thursday, August 29, 2013

Outfit // Park Day

Recently I spent some time at Centennial Park in Ellicott City. Grabbed some food, took it to a picnic table, tried to keep baby caterpillars out of my salad, you know, the norm. My friend and I took our iced coffee and walked around the park which was so great! I love those moments where you just get to relax in nature and have good conversation...with coffee (duh.). For those of you that don't know, I think the trail around the lake is about 3 miles long. So, um, lets just say I was regretting the shoe choice I had made.
Gorgeous, huh? I don't appreciate Centennial Park nearly as much as I should. 
So with this outfit I wanted to try playing with proportions a little. I chose a long flowy top and short, tight shorts. Between the long sleeve top and the boots I was wearing, I felt like it was a really great Summer to Fall transition outfit. And again, I wore black and white. I really need to mix it up, don't I? Eh, I don't think I'll ever get enough of it :)

shirt // stylemint
shorts // h&m
purse // target
boots // shoemint
necklace // need supply
sunnies // target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...